Hands on time:
The best keto Chicken Salad Recipe includes a few simple ingredients with a fun twist.
Use this chicken salad recipe in an awesome keto sandwich or a bed of fresh leafy greens.
Chicken Salad Recipe
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- ¾ tsp dried dill
- ¾ lbs. rotisserie chicken breast, shredded
- 1 medium celery stalk, diced
- 1 tsp relish
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 3 c. baby spinach
- 3 oz. blue cheese, crumbled
- ½ c. walnuts, chopped
Kitchen Gadgets Needed
- Large mixing bowl
- Mixing spoon
- Measuring spoons
- Besides the shredded chicken, combine everything together from the "chicken salad recipe" section. Once mixed, toss in the shredded chicken breast.
- Place salad in the refrigerator to chill for at least 15 minutes. Boom your chicken salad is ready.
- Greens time. Divide the spinach between 4 serving bowls. Top the greens with equal amounts of chicken salad, blue cheese, and chopped walnuts. Serve immediately. Enjoy!
This is the best keto chicken salad recipe around and so simple. You can repurpose left over rotisserie chicken scraps from dinner a few nights ago or buy pre-made chicken from your local deli.
The Perfect Freezer Recipe
I'll usually make a big batch of this chicken salad with left overs and freeze it in a container.
That way when anyone is craving a quick lunch or we're having a lazy dinner night I can pulled out my chicken salad recipe and we can enjoy a savory meal. Once this thaws it's ready to serve!
I found that this chicken salad taste better after it sits. The flavors get to infuse nicely and the herbs get a chance to shine.
The Best Chicken Salad is Easy and Fun
Take this recipe to the next level. Play around with the ingredients to personalize it. Add in capers, fresh blueberries, or fresh rosemary. You'll be amazed at how easy it is.
Easy Keto Menus may use affiliate links to support products sold by others, but we always offer genuine suggestions. You are not charged extra for affiliate links [sometimes you get discounts!] We get to make some extra money to put back into content. It's a win-win! Thank you for your support! 🙂
*Nutritional information may vary. Connect with Easy Keto Menus on happyforks.com to get in-depth information on recipe profiles, vitamins, fats and more!*
*I calculated these facts with unsweetened almond milk*
Sign up to get Easy Keto emails!
Be the first to get the latest low carb recipes. YUM!
Made this recipe? YUM!
Share your picture on Instagram. Tag @easyketomenus or use #easyketomenus. We just might share your picture!
- This program has been created for real people who want to eat real food that tastes great and melts fat fast.