Hands on time:
Delight your tastebuds with this creamy feta spinach salmon recipe.
Make a quick keto dinner for the whole family in less than one (1) hour!
- 3 oz of cream cheese - softened
- 1 cup feta - crumbled
- 2 Tablespoons green onions - chopped
- 1/2 cup raw spinach
- 1 pound salmon - fillets preferred
- 1 Tablespoon of olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 F (177 C)
- Line a 9x9 baking pan with foil. Cut salmon in equal sized fillets (if needed). Lay salmon fillets on foil and brush with olive oil.
- In a medium bowl mix together the cream cheese, feta, and chopped green onions.
- Once mixed, spread mix over the salmon.
- Layer the loose spinach over the cheese mix.
- Place in oven and bake for 18 minutes.
This creamy feta spinach salmon recipe is 100% keto, but is so yummy that the whole family can enjoy it.
The spinach feta on top of the salmon is so filling, it's like making a main course and a side in one simple recipe.
Easy Keto Menus may use affiliate links to support products sold by others, but we always offer genuine suggestions. You are not charged extra for affiliate links [sometimes you get discounts!] We get to make some extra money to put back into content. It's a win-win! Thank you for your support! 🙂
Sign up to get Easy Keto emails!
Be the first to get the latest low carb recipes. YUM!
Made this recipe? YUM!
Share your picture on Instagram. Tag @easyketomenus or use #easyketomenus. We just might share your picture!
- This program has been created for real people who want to eat real food that tastes great and melts fat fast.