Hands on time:
My son loves spaghetti so much that I knew I had to come up with some tasty keto pasta recipes.
This dairy-free keto pasta with my simple meat sauce is a family hit.
- 2 large zucchinis
- 25 oz Sugar-free pasta sauce
- 1 lb of ground hamburger
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil, divided
- Salt, pepper, parmesan cheese to taste
Kitchen Gadgets Needed
- Place a medium sized pot on the stove. Add in 1 Tbsp of olive oil and set on medium heat.
- Add in ground hamburger. Using a cooking spoon, break up the hamburger into smaller pieces. Let brown. Continue to stir and breakup until hamburger is cooked. About 8 minutes.
- Once cooked, turn the heat to medium-low and add in the sugar-free pasta sauce. Cover and let sit. Stir occasionally.
- Use a vegetable spiralizer and your 2 zucchinis to make zoodles.
- Add in 1 Tbsp of olive oil to a medium frying pan. Set on medium heat.
- Once warmed, add in the zoodles. Salt and pepper to taste and sauté. About 5 minutes or until you see zoodles begin to slightly brown.
- Plate zoodles with a nice scoop of pasta sauce on top plus a side salad and serve. Parmesan optional to make this dinner completely dairy-free.
Who knew dairy-free keto pasta would be a hit with the whole family?
An incredibly helpful trick for zoodles
There are so many people that find it hard to eat zoodles. And do you want to know why? It's because they're making it wrong.
Zoodles (spiralized zucchini) are best served right after being cooked. The goal with zoodles is to achieve a soft yet slightly crunchy texture.
To do that you should pan fry zoodles for only a few minutes and serve immediately. The longer they sit the greater chance of becoming too soft.
That's when that mushy texture that people dislike happens.
I hope that trick helps your dairy-free keto pasta adventures!
Keto Products Mentioned
Easy Keto Menus may use affiliate links to support products sold by others, but we always offer genuine suggestions. You are not charged extra for affiliate links [sometimes you get discounts!] We get to make some extra money to put back into content. It's a win-win! Thank you for your support! 🙂
Sign up to get Easy Keto emails!
Be the first to get the latest low carb recipes. YUM!
Made this recipe? YUM!
Share your picture on Instagram. Tag @easyketomenus or use #easyketomenus. We just might share your picture!
- This program has been created for real people who want to eat real food that tastes great and melts fat fast.