Hands on time:
Homemade pizza is a family favorite.
This easy Margherita pizza recipe is cheesy, flavorful, freshly topped, keto, and super easy to make.
- 8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 c. Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1½ Tbsp tomato paste
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 3 Tbsp sugar-free tomato sauce
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 5 fresh basil leaves, sliced (optional)
Kitchen Gadgets Needed
- Baking sheet, lined with parchment paper
- Medium mixing bowl (x2)
- Fork or whisk to mix
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl combined all of the "pizza dough" ingredients. Whisk until completely blended.
- In another medium bowl combine all of the pizza topping ingredients, minus the fresh mozzarella and fresh basil.
- Spread pizza dough onto the line baking sheet to your preferred thickness.
- Bake the dough for 8-10 minutes. Until slightly golden. Do not over bake.
- Once slightly golden, remove crust from the oven. Spread on the tomato sauce first. Now add the shredded mozzarella cheese .
- Bake pizza again for another 8-10 minutes. When the cheese is melted and edges are beautifully golden. Once finished garnish immediately with fresh basil and slice.
In my house home made pizza is a top choice among all.
My son and I love making pizza together. It's really fun and mega easy. We play around with toppings and make it a "no rule" recipe time.
With this Margherita pizza recipe (or any recipe) I love that I am teaching my son how to make fresh home made recipes that are healthy and easy.
I take pride knowing that he will have these baking and cooking skills with him throughout his lifetime.
If you have children, I hope that this recipes, and my many others, helps you to create hands-on bonding and learning time.
If so tag me on Instagram. I love seeing all the awesome ways that keto can be incorporated into the family.
Easy Keto Menus may use affiliate links to support products sold by others, but we always offer genuine suggestions. You are not charged extra for affiliate links [sometimes you get discounts!] We get to make some extra money to put back into content. It's a win-win! Thank you for your support! 🙂
*Nutritional information may vary. Connect with Easy Keto Menus on happyforks.com to get in-depth information on recipe profiles, vitamins, fats and more!*
*I calculated these facts with unsweetened almond milk*
Sign up to get Easy Keto emails!
Be the first to get the latest low carb recipes. YUM!
Made this recipe? YUM!
Share your picture on Instagram. Tag @easyketomenus or use #easyketomenus. We just might share your picture!
- This program has been created for real people who want to eat real food that tastes great and melts fat fast.