3 Ingredient Easy Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
Hands on time:
When I think of cookies I think of a grandma baking a batch of yumminess for everyone to enjoy. Luckily these quick and easy keto peanut butter cookies can be enjoyed anytime.
- Preheat oven to 350 F (177 C). Line or grease a cookie sheet. (I use parchment paper)
- In a medium sized mixing bowl mix the egg and vanilla extract.
- Stir in the sweetener. Once blended well mix in the peanut butter.
- At this point the dough may be a bit sticky. If so, cover and place it in the refrigerator for 20 minutes or freezer for 10 minutes.
- When ready use a tablespoon to scoop the cookie dough. Roll the dough into a ball and place on your cookie sheet.
- For that classic peanut butter cookie look use the back of a fork to make an "X"
- Bake for 12 - 14 minutes. When done take out of the oven to cool before enjoying those easy keto peanut butter cookies.
* If you decide to use sweetener 6 drops of liquid sweeteners OR 1/4 tsp of granulated sweetener is a nice place to start.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you select a link to buy you are not charged extra [sometimes you get discounts!] We get to make some extra money to put back into content. It's a win-win! Thank you for your support! 🙂
*Nutritional facts are calculated from Happyforks.com. Nutritional information may vary. Connect with Easy Keto Menus on happyforks.com to get in-depth information on recipe profiles, vitamins, fats and more!*
Sign up to get Easy Keto emails!
Be the first to get the latest low carb recipes. YUM!
Made this recipe? YUM!
Share your picture on Instagram. Tag @easyketomenus or use #easyketomenus. We just might share your picture!
- This program has been created for real people who want to eat real food that tastes great and melts fat fast.