Hands on time:
This delicious keto avocado cheddar breakfast sandwich will have you screaming for joy when the combination of melted cheese and bacon hits your tastebuds.
- 6 large eggs, separated
- 4 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- ¼ t. garlic powder
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 4 slices sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 large avocado, sliced
- ½ medium tomato, thinly sliced
- 4 thick-cut slices bacon, cooked crispy
- Preheat oven to 325ºF (165ºC) and line two large baking sheets with parchment paper or baking mats. Set aside.
- Add 6 egg whites to a stand-mixer or a large mixing bowl (if using a hand mixer). Mix on high speed until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk the cream cheese with 4 egg yolks and the garlic powder. (Reserve the remaining egg yolks for another use). Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and stir to combine. Set aside.
- Slowly fold in the whipped egg whites into the cream cheese mixture with a spatula until the mixture is thoroughly combined. Try not to over mix.
- Spoon approximately a quarter cup of the mixture on the prepared baking sheets to create 8 circles. Each circle should be one-half inch (1/2") high. Leave some space between each circle. (The mounds will spread a bit while baking).
- Bake until the egg rounds become golden and fully set in the center, approximately 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and trim each egg round with the cookie cutter, if desired.
- Place a slice of cheddar cheese on four of the circles and return to the oven just until the cheese is melted, approximately 2 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top each of the rounds with 2-3 avocado slices, a thin slice of tomato, and one strip of bacon broken in half.
- Top with the remaining egg round and serve immediately.
This delicious avocado cheddar breakfast recipe is 100% keto, but is so yummy that the whole family can enjoy it.
These breakfast sandwiches are so perfect for relaxing weekends.
Easy Keto Menus may use affiliate links to support products sold by others, but we always offer genuine suggestions. You are not charged extra for affiliate links [sometimes you get discounts!] We get to make some extra money to put back into content. It's a win-win! Thank you for your support! 🙂
Sign up to get Easy Keto emails!
Be the first to get the latest low carb recipes. YUM!
Made this recipe? YUM!
Share your picture on Instagram. Tag @easyketomenus or use #easyketomenus. We just might share your picture!
- This program has been created for real people who want to eat real food that tastes great and melts fat fast.