Hands on time:
A delicious and simple one-pan keto pork chop recipe. Simple ingredients with a scrumptious gravy.
The whole family will love this keto pork chop recipe.
- 2 T. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 T. shallot minced
- 4 bone-in pork chops, approximately 1/2” thick
- 1 t. garlic powder
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- ¾ c. chicken broth, preferably organic
- ¼ c. unsalted butter, cut into chunks
- Sprinkle pork chops with the garlic powder. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste.
- Heat olive oil in a large, heavy-duty skillet over medium heat. Add shallot and cook, stirring occasionally, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add the chops to the hot skillet and brown on each side, approximately 5 minutes per side.
- Transfer the pork chops from skillet to a platter and set aside.
- Add chicken stock and gently scrape the brown bits from the bottom of the skillet with a spatula. Return the chops to the skillet and reduce the heat to medium low. Cover and cook for approximately 8-10 minutes or until chops are cooked through.
- Transfer chops to a serving plate and cover to keep warm. On low heat, add the butter to the skillet and combine with the pan sauce. Continue cooking until the sauce thickens slightly, approximately 5 minutes.
- Spoon some of the pan sauce over the pork chops and pair with your choice of sides. Enjoy!
This keto pork chop recipe is so simple to make, yet has so much flavor.
I love that you can put together this main course in such little time. As always I try my best to cook keto meals that the whole family will enjoy!
This is definitely one of them.
Easy Keto Menus may use affiliate links to support products sold by others, but we always offer genuine suggestions. You are not charged extra for affiliate links [sometimes you get discounts!] We get to make some extra money to put back into content. It's a win-win! Thank you for your support! 🙂
Sign up to get Easy Keto emails!
Be the first to get the latest low carb recipes. YUM!
Made this recipe? YUM!
Share your picture on Instagram. Tag @easyketomenus or use #easyketomenus. We just might share your picture!
- This program has been created for real people who want to eat real food that tastes great and melts fat fast.