Hands on time:
This amazing keto grilled cheese sandwich recipe brings back the simple pleasures of life.
Using real bread and with zero net carbs you can't go wrong!
- 2 slices keto bread
- 2 slices provolone cheese (or your favorite!)
- Butter or oil to fry
Kitchen Gadgets Needed
- Large frying pan (allows you to toast both breads at the same time)
- In a large frying pan, add just enough butter or oil to lightly toast the bread. Then preheat the pan on medium.
- Add both bread slices and let toast. Flip the slices once you see a nice golden color form. About 2 minutes.
- Once a nice golden color forms, add in the provolone cheese slices and stack the bread to make your keto grilled cheese sandwich.
- Turn off the heat, remove the frying pan from it, and let the grill cheese sandwich sit on the warm pan for a minute. Allowing the cheese to melt perfectly without the bread burning.
- Plate and enjoy your keto grilled cheese sandwich.
- Optional: Add a small handful of cooked spinach in step 3 to get the grilled cheese & spinach sandwich pictured!
Pre-keto I was a huge carb fan. Who wasn't right?
Grilled cheese sandwiches were one of my go to's for a quick and tasty lunch. So, when I took bread out of the equation I definitely had some feelings.
Although I do have some incredible keto bread recipes that I use time and again, sometimes I just want something simple.
That's I love that this keto bread!
It allows me to go back to the days where I could simply buy a loaf of bread and let it sit in my kitchen until I am ready to use it.
Never worry about carb count again
Having a loaf of keto bread ready to use has made my grilled cheese sandwich days a simple joy again.
And luckily, I was able to find a keto brand that makes this bread in 4 flavors!
Golden Wheat (0g Net Carbs and 60 calories per serving)
Dark Wheat (0g Net Carbs and 60 calories per serving)
Grain & Seed (0g Net Carbs and 70 calories per serving)
Cinnamon Raisin (2g Net Carbs and 70 calories per serving)
I'm so excited to get my hands on them, so I can start playing around with more of my bread based recipes!
Plus I'm super excited about the cinnamon raisin bread! I want to butter it, toast it, and eat it with a cup of hot coffee.
Cinnamon raisin bread reminds me of happy mornings with my grandpa. We'd buy a loaf from the local bakery and share it.
What is the first thing you're going to make?
P.S. If you use my coupon code you'll get 10% off your keto bread order!
Want the code? Here it is: EASYKETOMENUS
Wait are you waiting for? Go ahead and enjoy that keto grilled cheese sandwich!
Easy Keto Menus may use affiliate links to support products sold by others, but we always offer genuine suggestions. You are not charged extra for affiliate links [sometimes you get discounts!] We get to make some extra money to put back into content. It's a win-win! Thank you for your support! 🙂
Sign up to get Easy Keto emails!
Be the first to get the latest low carb recipes. YUM!
Made this recipe? YUM!
Share your picture on Instagram. Tag @easyketomenus or use #easyketomenus. We just might share your picture!
- This program has been created for real people who want to eat real food that tastes great and melts fat fast.