Summer Lemonade Keto Fat Bomb
Hands on time:
2 h 10 minutes
Enjoy a refreshing lemonade without all the sugar with this perfect keto fat bomb recipe. Perfect for those hot summer days!
- 1 small lemon
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 ounce of butter (unsalted)
- Your favorite keto sweetener to taste (granulated or liquid)
Start with 1/2 teaspoon or 2 drops
- Pinch of Himalayan salt
- Prior to making the fat bombs let ingredients sit on the counter. Room temperature or soften ingredients are best for fat bombs.
- Set up your preferred fat bomb molds.
- In a medium bowl mix the softened cream cheese and butter. Hand mixers make for consistent mixing.
- Add in the sweetener and salt.
- Wash and zest the entire lemon. Squeeze out the juice from the lemon.
- Fold the zest and juice into your keto fat bomb mixture.
- As evenly as possible, spoon the mixture into the molds.
- Place in the freezer for at least 2 hours before eating.
Natural keto sweeteners have zero carbs. No matter what sweetener you choose the carb count should not be affected.
Easy Keto Menus may use affiliate links to support products sold by others, but we always offer genuine suggestions. You are not charged extra for affiliate links [sometimes you get discounts!] We get to make some extra money to put back into content. It's a win-win! Thank you for your support! 🙂
Sign up to get Easy Keto emails!
Be the first to get the latest low carb recipes. YUM!
Made this recipe? YUM!
Share your picture on Instagram. Tag @easyketomenus or use #easyketomenus. We just might share your picture!
- This program has been created for real people who want to eat real food that tastes great and melts fat fast.