Hands on time:
Enjoy this easy keto one-pan summer chicken recipe. With Italian seasoning, fresh tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
A perfect family dish for Sunday brunches in the beautiful summer sun.
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1½ Tbsp Italian seasoning, divided
- 3 Tbsp unsalted butter
- ¼ cup chicken broth, preferably organic
- ½ cup multi-colored cherry tomatoes, quartered*
- 8 oz. fresh Mozzarella cheese, sliced
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
Kitchen Gadgets Needed
- Oven safe skillet
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large, oven-safe skillet over medium heat.
- Rub the chicken thighs with the remaining olive oil and sprinkle both sides with one tablespoon Italian seasoning.
- Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, add to the hot skillet.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes per side, or until the chicken develops a golden skin. It will cook fully in the oven. We just want a nice skin.
- Remove from heat and add butter, chicken broth, and cherry tomatoes. Top each chicken thigh with a slice of fresh Mozzarella cheese and sprinkle with crushed red pepper flakes and remaining Italian seasoning. Season with additional salt and black pepper, if desired.
- Place skillet into pre-heated oven and roast for 15-20 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and the Mozzarella is melted. Remove from oven and allow chicken to rest for 5 minutes.
Eat with a side of riced cauliflower, pan fried asparagus, or any of your favorite keto sides.
Summer Chicken Recipe
My keto one-pan summer chicken recipe is the perfect dish for a tasty and healthy summer meal. The whole family will really enjoy this one!
The multi colored tomatoes add a hint of fun to this dish. Creating a summer ambiance that looks beautiful and tastes even better!
Pair with a side of riced cauliflower, pan fried asparagus, or any of your favorite keto sides for a complete keto diet meal that the whole family will enjoy.
What is the easiest thing to cook for dinner?
This keto chicken recipe is one of the easiest family dinners around!
Actually this dish is perfect for lunch, brunch, and dinner. I love that it's a "one-pan" recipe so dish clean up is quick. The ingredient list is simple, but flavorful.
Young kids love chicken and adults love the look and beautiful flavors of this dish.
A beautiful combination.
Keto Products To Buy:
Easy Keto Menus may use affiliate links to support products sold by others, but we always offer genuine suggestions. You are not charged extra for affiliate links [sometimes you get discounts!] We get to make some extra money to put back into content. It's a win-win! Thank you for your support! 🙂
Sign up to get Easy Keto emails!
Be the first to get the latest low carb recipes. YUM!
Made this recipe? YUM!
Share your picture on Instagram. Tag @easyketomenus or use #easyketomenus. We just might share your picture!
- This program has been created for real people who want to eat real food that tastes great and melts fat fast.