Hands on time:
Need a delicious low-carb keto dip for your next get together?
This loaded cauliflower dip recipe is creamy, flavorful, and a crowd favorite!
- 4 c. cauliflower florets, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 6 oz. cream cheese, cut into chunks
- ¼ c. heavy cream
- 3 T. unsalted butter, softened
- ¼ t. garlic powder
- ½ t. dried dill
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1½ c. Italian cheese blend, shredded
- 4 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 T. fresh chives, chopped
- Place top oven rack in the center position and preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place the cauliflower in a steamer basket on top of a pot with boiling water and steam until fork-tender, around 6-7 minutes.
- Remove from heat and transfer cauliflower into a cold water bath to prevent further cooking. Drain well and pat dry.
- Transfer steamed cauliflower to a large bowl and add cream cheese, heavy cream, butter, garlic powder, and dried dill.
- Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and toss to combine.
- Transfer to oven-safe casserole dish and top with shredded cheese blend and crumbled bacon.
- Place in pre-heated oven and roast until cheese is melted and nicely browned on top, around 8-10 minutes.
Remove from oven and serve immediately topped with fresh chives. Enjoy!
This cauliflower recipe has been a huge hit with parties. From people who follow low-carb or keto diets to people who could care less about any diet.
This loaded keto caulfilower dip has so much flavor and such a nice creamy texture - people love it!
Bonus: Kids love it too!
They get an awesome amount of nutrients from the vegetables.
Easy Keto Menus may use affiliate links to support products sold by others, but we always offer genuine suggestions. You are not charged extra for affiliate links [sometimes you get discounts!] We get to make some extra money to put back into content. It's a win-win! Thank you for your support! 🙂
Sign up to get Easy Keto emails!
Be the first to get the latest low carb recipes. YUM!
Made this recipe? YUM!
Share your picture on Instagram. Tag @easyketomenus or use #easyketomenus. We just might share your picture!
- This program has been created for real people who want to eat real food that tastes great and melts fat fast.