Hands on time:
Leave the carbs behind with this one-skillet keto bacon cheeseburger soup recipe.
This creamy and flavorful keto soup is the perfect hamburger replacement, so you can eat a deliciously creamy low-carb cheeseburger.
- 4 slices thick-cut bacon
- 1 lbs. 80% lean ground beef
- ½ t. onion powder
- ½ t. garlic powder
- 2 t. Italian seasoning
- ½ t. smoked paprika
- Sea salt & black pepper, to taste
- ½ large head cauliflower, chopped small
- 3 c. beef broth
- 1/3 c. heavy cream
- 3 c. shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 T. fresh parsley, chopped
- Heat a large high-sided skillet over medium heat. Add bacon and cook until crispy, approximately 6-7 minutes.
- Transfer cooked bacon to a plate lined with paper towels and blot off excess grease. Drain and discard bacon grease from skillet before returning to the cooktop.
- Add ground beef, onion powder, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and smoked paprika. Salt and black pepper to taste. Cook until the meat is cooked, stirring occasionally. approximately 5 minutes.
- Add the chopped cauliflower and beef broth. Stir to combine. Cover and reduce heat to medium low. Simmer until the cauliflower is fork tender, approximately 7-8 minutes.
- When the cauliflower is tender, remove the skillet from heat. Mix in the heavy cream and sharp cheddar cheese. Taste and adjust seasonings, as desired.
- Ladle the soup into individual serving bowls. Crumble the cooked bacon. Sprinkle the chopped parsley and bacon. Serve and enjoy!
My son loves cheeseburgers, so when I started the keto diet I knew I had to do some major experimenting.
I came up with so many yummy keto versions of bacon cheeseburgers, so of course I had to come up with a soup version.
This one-skillet keto bacon cheeseburger soup recipe is kid-approved, filled with lots of healthy vegetables, and keto friendly.
Easy Keto Menus may use affiliate links to support products sold by others, but we always offer genuine suggestions. You are not charged extra for affiliate links [sometimes you get discounts!] We get to make some extra money to put back into content. It's a win-win! Thank you for your support! 🙂
Sign up to get Easy Keto emails!
Be the first to get the latest low carb recipes. YUM!
Made this recipe? YUM!
Share your picture on Instagram. Tag @easyketomenus or use #easyketomenus. We just might share your picture!
- This program has been created for real people who want to eat real food that tastes great and melts fat fast.