Hands on time:
2 large servings
Miss rice? Then you need to try Easy Keto Menus keto fried rice recipe. Ready in 15 minutes this keto fried rice is sure to satisfy your keto cravings.
- 1/2 head of cauliflower (~2 cups riced cauliflower)
- 1 large egg
- 2 Tbsp green onion - sliced
- ~ 1 cup any cooked left over meat (I used steak)
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1 Tbsp dried minced onion (1/4 cup fresh diced onion)
- Pepper to taste, Favorite fried rice seasonings to taste.
- 1 Tbsp Cooking oil / fat of choice + 1 tsp (I used extra virgin olive oil)
- If you have a whole cauliflower clean and dice the head into rice sized pieces. Or use a small food processor. Wrap riced cauliflower in napkins. Place in a bowl to dry. (this recipe works best with dry cauliflower)
- Dice up you meat into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Preheat a large skillet on medium-high heat with 1 Tbsp of oil/fat of choice. I love to use cast iron skillets.
- Add the garlic and onion to skillet. Salute for about 2 minutes. Add in your meat choice. IF your meat is not cooked add it to the skillet and cook it before the garlic and onion.
- Add the dried riced cauliflower. Stir everything together over the heat.
- Move the rice along the edges to create a hold in the center of the skillet. Add 1 tsp of oil in the center. Crack the egg in the center. And scramble it with your spatula.
- Once cooked, mix the egg with the rest of the skillet.
- Turn the heat off and mix in the Himalayan salt, green onion, and pepper.
- Serve when cooled.
Note: You can cook the egg before hand. I just like to cook this keto fried rice the way I learned to cook regular fried rice as a child.
Optional ingredients are not calculated in the nutrition facts.
I came from a household where eating rice every night was practically a tradition. I'd say pretty much all households in Hawaii follow this same tradition. Of course when the time came I knew I was going to ketofy this rice recipe. And I'm glad I did!
If you've made fried rice you now how easy it is. You basically throw whatever you want to inside the wok while cooking and you're set.
Make keto fried rice when you have a bunch of random leftovers. It's the tastiest way to up-cycle past meals and create something totally new!
We love this keto fried rice for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Play around with this recipe and share your fried rice dishes with me @easyketomenus.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you select a link to buy you are not charged extra [sometimes you get discounts!] We get to make some extra money to put back into content. It's a win-win! Thank you for your support! 🙂
*Nutritional facts are calculated from Happyforks.com. Nutritional information may vary. Connect with Easy Keto Menus on happyforks.com to get in-depth information on recipe profiles, vitamins, fats and more!*
Sign up to get Easy Keto emails!
Be the first to get the latest low carb recipes. YUM!
Made this recipe? YUM!
Share your picture on Instagram. Tag @easyketomenus or use #easyketomenus. We just might share your picture!
- This program has been created for real people who want to eat real food that tastes great and melts fat fast.